Friday, May 01, 2020

I Have Notebooks

I don't keep a journal (a physical journal), anymore.  However, that used to be something I did; I would write, journal, and compose whatever I felt like sharing.  Only, usually, I didn't always share.


Sooner or later, I will come across something that I wanted to preserve, usually genealogical material or of historical origins.  Something that I wrote in a notebook.

Here is one such compilation: 
(Let's call this the little half-size green notebook)

You tell me (margaret.harris@gmail.com) how I can organize or classify these notes:

Okaloosa County, Florida, Historical Records Survey, Division of Professional and Service Projects; Works Progress Administration (Family History Center Film, #908135).  This is now available online and here is the link.  I also made a note: 1909, volume I, pp.71-78.  Article, Yonge, P.K. "The Lumber Industry of West Florida".  


 

No comments: