Monday, December 05, 2005

Beginning the Beehive Buzz



I needed a place to post all of the links I stumble across from time to time--Links that relate to the Church in some way or other. So that is what Beehive Buzz is all about. There will also be postings of news items, events, or whatever I discover that I believe is newsworthy.

In addition, I may do a few movie reviews, talk about family traditions, and in general post uplifting and encouraging stuff. What good news can we rejoice about in these latter-days? On the flip side of the coin, are there issues we need to be concerned about? Issues which are troubling or challenging, but beg for resolutions and strong minds and bodies?

I hope you will feel free to treat this blog as best suits your needs. If you life is too busy to have even one more thing in it, then just totally ignore this blog! If, on the other hand, you find it informative, make it one of your "favorites" or book mark it.

We live in exciting times, brothers and sisters. There will be dreadful days, dreadful events, and sorrow. But there will also be knowledge, joy, light and growth. May we strengthen each other and stand together for that which is lovely, praiseworthy or of good report. May we find the courage to stand together against that which is evil.

Each bee in the hive has a job, but it takes all the bees working together to make the hive buzz with productivity! Please give me some feedback about my postings. E-mail me with your own ideas, links, and suggestions.

No comments: