Saturday, November 09, 2013

Buns In My Oven » Sweet Potato Cookies with Browned Butter Glaze

Buns In My Oven » Sweet Potato Cookies with Browned Butter Glaze

I'm featuring this web site and the recipe because I enjoy the commentary that goes along with the blog, as well as the yumminess of the recipes.

Sweet potatoes remind me of fall, harvest, pumpkins, squash, orange and yellow veggies and warm, mellow times.   As for scary movies, I try not to watch them! 

Today, I went to a genealogical seminar in Pensacola, Florida.  It was held at the auditorium of Washington High School and the speaker was Megan Smolenyak.  For the better part of the day, I got my head stuffled with super wise information, inspiration, and my stomach wasn't neglected, either.  The West Florida Genealogical Society welcomed us with an array of refreshments that stayed out on the table during the breaks as well as for a "continental" breakfast.  I seriously love Megan (a derivative of my own moniker, "Margaret"); she is my heroine.

For lunch, us girls who traveled together forty-something miles to attend the seminar, visited Panera's at Cordova Mall.  I had the Autumn Squash soup and it is to die for!  I loved it!  Just put me in the mood for Thanksgiving and all healthful delicious stuff!  

No comments: