Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Use the Internet to Learn and Refresh Your Bank of Knowledge




Knowledge is Money?  Right?  Actually, knowledge is a lot of things. 
You never know when it's going to come in handy.  Maybe learning the
geography of the world isn't what you'd call essential knowledge, but I
really don't want to call it trivia, either.  You see, I'm very poor in
my knowledge of the geography of the world.



I'm good at word games, less adept at jigsaw puzzles, and more challenged by math and science than any other subject.  So, to release my stress, once in a while, I decide I'm going to learn something about this world we live in.  Learning where places are is interesting and gives me the smallest edge when I'm watching world news or reading online.  I'm not out to impress someone and I learn by rote, mostly.  Maybe I won't be able to recall everything, but if my mind needs sharpening, I know right where to go.  





Links:

No comments: