Sunday, March 01, 2020

Sunday March 1st Thoughts

A quiet Sunday "all by myself". I am never really alone, though there are times when I might feel a little low or lonesome. Last night I spoke on the phone to my grandson, Caden and to my son (his dad), Benji Dalton. As usual I talked too much!

Sundays (a lot of the times), are pretty quiet. I play sudoku online and watch BYU television. This is after going to church for a couple of hours. And I think, I should make some phone calls to members of the church I go to, and see how folks are doing that weren't at church today. I was absent for a couple of weeks and really missed not seeing the "over-the-hill" and then some "girls"! I actually belong to that "club"!

Something new with BYU-TV; at some point in the day, they switch to broadcasting their programming in Spanish!?! Which is really good for the Spanish speaking "Branch". Still the Tabernacle Choir sound good in any language. My goal for today is to not binge on "MI-5" via Britbox! And to fix myself a nutritious meal. (The temptation is to just "snack")!

There are a lot of things I can do on Sundays: Get more sleep (napping), take a leisurely stroll down the walkway, read the scriptures, family history stuff, etc. And yes, I can call one of my six children and check in on their lives!
 
Photo for today:
 Ed was the best blueberry picker!  Pictured here are an assortment of relatives (not sure who took the photo).  A prize for someone who can identify every name and age in the group!

No comments: