Thursday, May 09, 2019

Weird Breathing

Do you live

If you live alone?

Is it You

If its only you?

I woke up from a small nap, just now, and those are the words that came into my mind.

I'm not wheezing, but I'm close to not being able to breathe normally.  There is congestion, sniffles and some delicate sneezing since I tried the lavender at the nerve practitioner.  Mucus a little thicker than usual.  

Can you tell that I've been reading Louise Penny?  Don't read murder books if it gets you down.  That is advice that someone in my family might give me.  I also watch Shetland, the series.

Reflections and Reflecting.  Being reflective.  What has my life been worth?  And am I of worth, now?  Who and what am reflecting?  Via twitter, Via facebook, via Blogger.  Via Breathing?

I put a big note on my fridge, (my cure for pity parties is to reach out to someone else and give them a boost, if I can,)..."What good thing have you done today"? is a reminder for me to uplift others, not to get balled up in my own problems.

Who thinks quicker and relays a message faster than I do?.  

President Trump.  Is he always "on".  I think he could have been a lecturer, a public speaker, or a school teacher.  I get tried of his didactic style, but some of you are aghast that I listen to him at all.  Well, when you live alone...

Whanh, Whanh, Whanh.  ONLY when you are alone and having to think to breathe, do you dare to look in the mirror, to have self pity, to be searching for meaning.  Validity.  Reasoning with yourself for Meaning.

For entertainment today, I went to Walmart (I refuse to hyphenate), I "shopped".  I rode the little electric cart---it was conveniently placed along with the grocery carts near an open parking place.  I knew my back would hate me later and that I was pushing "it" to be buzzing around the aisles.  How much can you get in the cart, anyway?  The mobile chair.  Not A Lot!  And you remember, who is going to take this Stuff from the car to the fridge? 

And believe it or not, I saw not a single soul I knew at Walmart.  I was thankful to the young woman that made my sub at Subway; she was real.  She connected without being false.  Or overly friendly.  She was just human and I needed that.  I would have almost welcomed have a "run-in" with another cart or human being.  But someone I know was out to dinner this past week and some child kept staring.  Everyone, at Walmart that I encountered/saw/observed, were looking elsewhere.  I wondered if they thought they didn't have to interact with me, that if they smiled at me it might encourage me to always use the electric buggy? 

I have had some (one or two) personal exchanges, today.  Bless my grandaughter for tweeting back on Facebook and telling me she wants to come and visit; can you even tweet on Facebook?  It's like you are sitting in front of the babbling television set and in a quiet moment, you hear from outside the sliding glass door, a real bird tweet, and you know that bird is acknowledging your "Being".  Thanks, Lulu!  Feeling blue (how can you tell); need to get off my behind and get out of this apartment and see if I can be someone's bird tweet, today? 

No comments: